[OTB] Back to Town

Eris Reddoch erisred at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 5 18:08:58 EDT 2006

Greg S wrote:
> Eris,
>
> My brother indicated some interest in checking this out.
> I'll check with him and see if he's still interested or
> not.

OOC: Great!  Bob Kondrk has also expressed an interest in
joining. I think we could accommodate one or two more people.
Another fighter so the monsters would have a harder time
flanking Gar and getting to the rest of you would be good, and
perhaps a rogue/thief for the secret/locked doors and traps
you are bound to run across would be helpful, too. What does
everyone think?

Eris