[OTB] Back to the Mine!

Terry Mixon games at eknifeshop.com
Tue Jul 18 14:04:12 EDT 2006

>> Bosley asks, "So, what is the plan. Are going to go right back
>> in the way we left? Do you think the monsters will have
>> reoccupied those rooms we cleared?"
>
>"Let's check the original entrance first. Maybe they haven't had time to
>reinforce that area."

Dorvin doesn't look so sure, but nodded. "On the way in, I'd like to look for other entrances. I don't like them knowing where are are coming in."

Dorvin made her way in to the main mine entrance, looking for possible alternate entrances. She will be going slow and keeping her eyes open for touble.

Dorvin