[OTB] T2-Level 1 Room 1.1 - REPOST

Greg S montecristo at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 31 14:10:44 EDT 2006


>From: "JR" <joertexas at earthlink.net>
>Reply-To: On The Border PBEM <otb at mypbem.com>
>To: "Otb" <otb at mypbem.com>
>Subject: [OTB] T2-Level 1 Room 1.1 - REPOST
>Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 20:37:26 -0500
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: otb-bounces at mypbem.com [mailto:otb-bounces at mypbem.com] On Behalf Of
>Eris Reddoch
>Sent: Sunday, July 30, 2006 5:58 PM
>To: On The Border PBEM
>Subject: [OTB] T2-Level 1 Room 1.1
>
>Gar and Jhosne rush through the opening. Dyee and Dorvin
>quickly follow and take up flanking positions. Charlie and
>Bosley enter behind the two bow women.
>
>Inside you see a low, rough walled room that is forty feet by
>fifty feet in size. Six small humanoids are inn the room. Four
>are seated at a wooden table on the end of the room away from
>the entrance, and two are near the exit on the southeast side
>of the room. All of the goblins, for that is what they are,
>turn toward the entrance and glare at you with evil red eyes.
>
>"E'rathra," screams a burly goblin seated at the table. He and
>his companions pull their weapons and leap up. They rush
>forward to attack!
>
>The two near the second door in the room draw arrows from
>their quivers and prepare to fire them at you.
>
>Dyee and Dorvin, as well as the goblin archers will have time
>to get a shot before the warriors clash in the middle of the room.
>
>          +-----+-----+-----+-----+
>          |                       |
>          |                       |
>          +                 2     +
>          |               1       |
>          | D              3      |
>      ----+                   4   +
>           B G                    |
>           C J                    |
>      ----+                       +
>          | Y                     |
>          |                       |
>          +                       +
>          |                     6 |
>          |                5      |
>          +-----+-----+-----+-___-+
>
>     C = Charlie (hp: 11/11, pp: 15/15)
>     D = Dorvin (hp: 12/12)
>     B = Bosley (hp: 5/5, pp: 6/6)
>     G = Gar (hp: 15/15)
>     Y = Dyee (hp: 12/12)
>     J = Jhosne (hp: 14/14)
>
>     1 = Goblin 1 (5/5)
>     2 = Goblin 2 (3/3)
>     3 = Goblin 3 (4/4)
>     4 = Goblin 4 (5/5)
>     5 = Goblin 5 (2/2)
>     6 = Goblin 6 (1/1)
>
>Your move!

Charles does his usual hide behind the bigger bodies and look to support.  
None of these look like the large lycanthropic beasts, do they?

Charles





More information about the OTB mailing list